Welcome to my site! It’s taken some time for me to get here and decide that creating this online space is something I, as a working mom with two young children, want to spend my limited free time doing. I’m glad I did!
My focus is on sharing the home projects and systems I use to attempt to make our home and work lives fit together and run smoothly.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Friday Fav: Libby App Connects to Your Local LibraryIt’s no secret that I love to read. Over the past few years, I’ve really jumped backed into this hobby. I started the year hoping to read 25 books, and I’m currently over 50! Thanks, Corona. What’s really made this possible is my phone’s Libby app. It allows me to access electronic resources from my […]
- Money Planning Series: #6 Protecting Your Children’s Credit and YoursOur county school district recently announced that multiple teachers and students had their data stolen and posted on the dark web. There have been few details shared and no indication of exactly who or what is now available for others to see or purchase online. No doubt, our kids’ identities are at a higher risk […]
- Reflections On How Time Is PerceivedI’m currently reading Laura Vandercam’s book Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done. Of course, with that title, I couldn’t pass it up. Plus, I’ve been following Laura on her Best of Both Worlds podcast for some time. I like what she has to say. My October book recommendations post will surely […]
- Friday Fav: Halloween and Fall DecorationsOur kids are very excited about Halloween this year, even if it may look a bit different from previous years. I don’t anticipate we’ll be ringing any doorbells to say, “Trick or treat!” Though I’m hearing others in our neighborhood are interested in setting out stations or bowls of candy for kids to grab from […]
- Money Planning Series: #5 Tips for Making Long-Term Savings StickLike so many faraway goals, it is easy to say that you’ll take care of it later. I’ll lose weight after this junk food is out of the house. I’ll see my doctor after I lose 10 pounds. I’ll write a novel when I get more free time. I can fall into this trap myself, […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.