Welcome to my site! It’s taken some time for me to get here and decide that creating this online space is something I, as a working mom with two young children, want to spend my limited free time doing. I’m glad I did!
My focus is on sharing the home projects and systems I use to attempt to make our home and work lives fit together and run smoothly.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Striking the Right Mood In Our Alternative to the “Formal Living Room”I’m a huge fan of making mood boards or vision boards for rooms before I redecorate. I’d like to say it’s for some sophisticated reason, but the truth is that I need to “see” something before I know whether it works or not. Since we’re in the process of redecorating around here, I’m sharing the […]
- Friday Fav: Costco BookcaseIt’s January, which means it’s that time of year again that Costco removes the Christmas trees and replaces the floor space with furniture. I spotted my Friday Fav there again this year: the Bayside Furnishings room divider/bookcase. And, it’s been on sale (in store only) for $99.99 rather than its older price of $129.99!! I […]
- My Kids Share a Bedroom and I Don’t Feel Guilty About ItWe live in a neighborhood where many families have three to five bedrooms and enough space for each child to have their own room. Even though we are lucky enough to have four bedrooms plus our not-technically-a-bedroom, guest room space in our basement, we have our boys sharing a room. When people learn this tidbit, […]
- Friday Fav: Nice CreamMove over, banana bread. You had your time to shine during this pandemic. Now it’s time for nice cream! What is this deliciousness? It’s a non-dairy ice cream alternative made with bananas that hits the spot without all of the added sugar. There are tons of flavors and varieties that you can find online, like […]
- My Pandemic-Friendly 2021 GoalsOh thank goodness, 2020 is about to be over. Mr.-7-year-old asked me today if that meant the coronavirus would be gone after tonight. I wish, kid. I wish. I’m excited for today because I feel like the entire world will unite (virtually, in their own homes) to make sure 2020 leaves and welcomes 2021 in […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.