Welcome to my site! It’s taken some time for me to get here and decide that creating this online space is something I, as a working mom with two young children, want to spend my limited free time doing. I’m glad I did!
My focus is on sharing the home projects and systems I use to attempt to make our home and work lives fit together and run smoothly.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Fall Bucket List PrintableIt’s officially Fall! That means it’s time to pull out my Fall bucket list and add it to our family command center. I had to make a few tweaks to it this year, with COVID limiting some of our activities. I don’t see us going to any of the local Fall festivals this year (if […]
- Friday Fav: CozyPhonesLike most students these days engaged in virtual learning this Fall, my kids are getting sick of wearing headphones for hours a day. Thankfully, I remembered these CozyPhones stored away for long car rides! They are comfy headbands with headphones built into the band. They help keep the volume level down for the kids’ ears […]
- Virtual Learning Update: Tips and Early AdjustmentsWe are two and a half weeks into this 100% virtual learning school year, and I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised how well it is going. The teachers have been utterly fantastic, and the boys have been resilient and unfazed through it all. I realize not everyone will have or is having the […]
- Is Halloween Cancelled?This has been the talk of the neighborhood for the last few weeks. Everyone is wondering if others are comfortable with the traditional Halloween or if something else being organized, and, of course, the answer is not so clear cut. There’s no Halloween host in charge of making the decision for everyone, and everyone’s risk […]
- Friday Fav: Birthday TraditionsMr. 4 year old becomes Mr. 5 year old this week! I can’t believe my “baby” is already five. On one hand, he feels like he’s lived with us forever. On the other, he is my baby, and he’s already so big! Stop growing, kid! We have traditional annual rituals during birthdays in this house, […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.